Don’t have plans yet for 4th of July? Take a look at all of the fun and exciting events happening in Bullhead City and surrounding areas!
Saturday, July 4th, 2015
- Soap Box Derby: 9827 Second St in Chloride, AZ. Races at 10 a.m., Gun Fight at high noon. Free and open to the public.
- Independence Day Party: Needles Aquatic Center. Noon to 4 p.m. Treasure hunt, water balloon toss, Miss Freedom and Mr. Firecracker pageant for kids ages 4-5. Normal pool charges apply. Open to the public.
- Rockets Over The River: Fireworks show over the Colorado River with patriotic music choreographed to the show and simulcast over speakers by Laughlin hotels and local radio stations. Begins just after dark.
- Oatman Sidewalk Egg Frying Contest: Begins at high noon in Oatman off of Route 66. Participants who fry the most eggs using solar power win!
- Avi Fireworks: Normally the fireworks at Avi fall on a separate night from Rockets Over the River on the other side of Laughlin, but since the 4th falls on a Saturday this year, they are on the same night. The fireworks display can be scene on the Avi beach, or enjoy the show from the island. The Zambelli displays are always spectacular!